PETS WELCOME in Venice—Part 3
Is Fido feeling a bit “under the weather”? No worries—Venice has extensive resources for pets:
PLENTY OF VETERINARY RESOURCES
If your pet should need a vet for something as simple as a nail clipping or something more serious, you’ll have your choice of veterinarians in Venice:
• Venice Pines Veterinary Clinic
• Venice Animal Clinic
• Bright Cross Animal Clinic
• Jacaranda Animal Hospital
• Island Animal Hospital
• A Pet’s Friend Animal Hospital, Inc.
• Veterinary Associates of Jacaranda
• Myburgh Cliff, DVM
If you choose to have an alone (without your pet) night out on the town at one of Venice’s many dining spots, over fifty loving Venice pet sitters may be found on this website: http://www.care.com/pet-care-venice-fl-p1049-q1948298.html.
Now that you know your pet will be well taken care of, maybe you’re thinking of spending some time relaxing in Venice … visit the City of Venice’s official website at http://www.venicegov.com to learn what makes Venice the go-to spot on Florida’s Suncoast, such as:
• Venice Theatre
• Venice Fishing Pier (Catch the big one!)
• Humphries Park (Fish and watch the beautiful sunset)
• Golfing at Venetian Golf, Pelican Pointe Golf, or Sarasota National Golf Course
• Historic Venice Train Depot (Learn about the history of Venice)
• Venice Area Audubon Society (See nesting birds)
• Venice Memorial Gardens Pet Cemetery (Take some time to roam through this scenic spot where pet and master can be buried side by side. This perpetual-care cemetery was created in response to express wishes of Venice pet owners.)
As you can see, there’s plenty to do in Venice, Florida … for you and your pet!